Dogs under 25 lbs
Dogs under 50 lbs
Dogs under 75 lbs
Dogs under 100 lbs
Dogs over 100 lbs
$25.00 per day
$26.00 per day
$27.00 per day
$28.00 per day
$29.00 per day
Charges daily from the first day.
No charge for the day your dog goes home if a.m. pick up.
Pick up during p.m. hours - daily charge will apply.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS.
** IMPORTANT **
IF CONTACTING US BY EMAIL, PLEASE INCLUDE THE WORD "KENNEL" OR "RESERVATION" IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL OR IT MAY BE DISCARDED AS SPAM.
- Reservations are required at all times and can be made up to a year in advance.
- Returning Clients can call or email to make a reservation but remember, an email request is NOT a confirmed reservation.
- New Clients should first CALL (410) 356-7252 to make their reservations by phone so we can take time to chat about your dog's needs.
Reservation requests or Questions to:
If you are boarding at any time in Summer or during other "Holiday" times, (Easter, Passover, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.)
If you haven't made your final plans (such as plane tickets) PLEASE add a day on both ends of your boarding dates. IT IS HARDER, AND SOMETIMES IMPOSSIBLE, TO ADD DAYS ON AT THE LAST MINUTE.
Please remember the DATES WE NEED are the day you'll be dropping off your dog or picking your dog up.
One more thing to keep in mind about Summer: heat and storms. Morning drop off is always better because it's cooler and less chance of bad weather. Coming in during thunderstorms is always upsetting for dogs (and the kennel owner).
FREE TRIAL DAYS:
We give a free trial day to ALL dogs who are coming to board with us. This day offers the opportunity for your dog to feel comfortable with the people here, the property, the kennel routine and maybe play with some of the other boarders.
A trial day visit gives you and us some feedback as to what to expect when you leave your dog for a lengthier stay. We have had much success acclimating new boarders with our trial day visits. Most dogs who are friendly adjust quickly and will respond to hugs, kisses and playtime.
A trial day is especially helpful when:
- Your dog is a little unsure of new people or of new situations. For instance, when your dog meets new people do you say: "He's a little nervous at first but he soon warms up",
- Your dog is 5 years or older and has never stayed in a kennel before (or has not boarded in a long time).
- Your dog was adopted from a shelter and may associate going to a kennel with being left at a shelter again.
- Your dog is fine but you are nervous about leaving your dog in a kennel. A day visit can make an owner feel better about the boarding process. It might help to remember that dogs have no sense of time and do not sit counting the days till you return.
These visits are done on weekdays when the kennel is quieter. Dogs arrive during our a.m. hours and are picked up during p.m. hours and must be up to date on all shots needed for regular boarding.
To arrange a free trial day pick a nice day (weather-wise) and CALL us the day before to make arrangements and please make sure ALL shots are up to date.
One final thought: If your dog is really afraid of meeting new people or new situations, PLEASE talk to us about visiting for a short time and staying with your dog. Sometimes this very simple, quiet visit can help pave the way for a longer trial day.